Why This Course?
Because protecting your product is essential to long term success!
Broad patents offer strong protection if you can afford them. But patents aren't only way to protect your products. In this course you'll learn the basics of Intellectual property law from an entrepreneur's point of view, including how to fight an infringement in court. You will learn how we protected our products and what we did when people infringed our rights. Plus, you'll discover other smart ways to protect your product and discover how trademarks can be more valuable than patents.
By the end of this course you will have a strong understanding of the different types of patents, trademarks, trade dress, trade secrets and copyrights. You will see how to build a basket of protection to prevent competitors from infringing on your rights. You will learn about provisional patents, and the best way to file your own registrations or how to work with a lawyer to file them. You will also discover how patents offer tax advantages.
This Course Is for---
- Entrepreneurs who are developing new products and need to protect them
- Graphic designers and artists who have ideas and want to know if they can be protected
- Executives who want to know more about real life ways to protect their products
- Investors who need to know how their entrepreneurs can protect their products
- Business professors who want to learn more real world ways to protect simple products
- Internet marketers who want to create proprietary products that others won't steal
Please Contact Me When This Course Opens for Enrollment
If you are interested in being contacted when this course opens for registration, please enter your information. Adding your info does not obligate you in any way.